We collect only a minimum amount of personal information for the purpose of partner / affiliate inquiry.
1. Collected Items: Name of contact person, E-mail address
2. How to Collect: Web page
Syntekabio collects least personal information necessary for the provision of services and products. The personal information will not be used for other purposes of the following ones and we will announce in advance if the purposes of the use are changed.
1. Partner/ Affiliate Inquiry
2. Contact information for confirmation of inquiries and factual inquiries, notification of processing results, etc
Syntekabio shall process and retain personal information within the period of use that has been agreed upon in the course of collecting personal information or using the personal information from the information subject.
1. Answer of inquiry: When answer processing is finished
2. For consultation: When the consultation is over
3. If an investigation or investigation is in progress, by the end of the investigation
Syntekabio will only provide personal information to third parties if it complies with Article 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, including the consent of the information subject and the special provisions of the law.
1. At the conclusion of the contract, in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the matters such as the prohibition of the processing of personal information other than the purpose of carrying out the entrusted business, technical and administrative protection measures, restricting the reassignment, management and supervision of the trustee, and supervise handles personal information securely.
2. If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
1. The information subject may have the right of privacy of the following at any time with respect to this company
2. The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made through written, e-mail, fax, etc. to the Company in accordance with the Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Data
① Personal Information Request
② If there is an error, request correction
③ Deletion Request
3. In case user demand correction about mistake of personal information, Syntekabio will not use or provide personal information until user finishes editing their personal information.
4. The exercise of the rights under Paragraph 1 may be done through the legal representative of the information entity or the agent who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
In Principle, Syntekabio will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing the personal information is accomplished. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
1. Collected information is transferred to another DB (documents will transferred to a certain cabinet) after accomplishing its purpose and stored for certain retention period. After the retention period that is stated by company's internal policy or related law, the personal information will be deleted. At this time, the personal information transferred to DB will not be used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
2. When the period of retention of personal information has elapsed, the personal information of the user shall be revoked within 5 days from the end of the retention period if the personal information such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, revoking the service, or ending the business becomes unnecessary. We destroy the personal information within five days from the day when it is considered that the processing of personal information is unnecessary.
3. Deletion Method:
① Information stored within electronic file format is deleted permanently through technical method which makes it irreproducible.
② Personal information written in documents will be deleted by shredder or incinerator.
Syntekabio takes technical, administrative, physical action on improving safety in accordance with Article 29, Personal Information Protection Act as follows:
1. Regular Self-audit
We conduct our own audits regularly (quarterly) to ensure the safety of handling personal information.
2. Management of information and training
Syntekabio specifies least numbers of employees managing personal information and trains the employees to regard personal information's security.
3. Establish and implement an internal management plan
We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
4. Preventing the storage
We keep and manage the records that are connected to the personal information processing system for at least six months and use the security function to prevent the connection record from being stolen, altered, stolen or lost.
5. Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access rights to the database system that handles personal information. We also control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.
Syntekabio is responsible for the handling of personal information and is responsible for the handling of personal information complaints and damages.
Please contact us if you are not satisfied with our company's personal information complaints, damage relief results, or need further assistance as a separate agency.
▶ Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency
- Jurisdiction: Reporting personal information infringement facts, requesting consultation
- Webpage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Phone: (without area code) 118
- Address: (138-950) Joongdae-ro, Seongpa-gu, Seoul, 135 Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Complaints Center
▶ Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee (Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Jurisdiction: Personal information dispute settlement application, collective dispute settlement (civil settlement)
- Webpage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Phone: (without area code) 118
- Address: (138-950) Joongdae-ro, Seongpa-gu, Seoul, 135. Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Injury Reporting Center
▶ Cyber Crime Division, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ Cyber Crime Division, National Police Agency : 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)